Cubs

The Cubs are up 7-1 in the top of the 9th. The calculator says that they only have a 95% chance of winning. Really? 5% of the time teams rally for 6 or more runs in the bottom of the ninth? I don’t think so. That calculator is broke.

 

Advertisements